Permanent position: Senior or Principal Product Development Engineer needed at a leading medical device company located in Mennetonka, MN. Full relocation package for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- Work with other engineers and personnel from client companies assigned to a development project
- Create and document design concepts through the use of 3D CAD software
- Create concept models and prototypes utilizing small tools and equipment.
- Create specifications for device components, assemblies, packaging, and labeling
- Work with Manufacturing and other Product Development engineers to ensure that products are optimally designed for manufacturing.
- Bachelor of Science engineering degree; BSME or BSBME preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in product development for a manufacturing company in the implantable medical device industry; catheter design experience preferred
- Extensive experience with Solidworks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.