Permanent position: Growing Manufacturer in the Dallas region is seeking a Controls Engineer for their facility. Individual will be responsible for troubleshooting, mainly, Allen Bradley PLC's and be on the front end of installation of new Robotics. Rare opportunity to be on outset of new technology. Lots of exposure, growth opportunities, great benefits including 401K, bonus, health/dental, vacation, paid relocation. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- PLC programming and debugging- primarily Allen Bradley PLC's
- Software and hardware design experience
- Experience working with servos and motion control drives.
- Robotics installation/programming a plus
- BS Electrical Engineering
- PLC Programming Exp.
- Robotics Exp.
- Health, Dental, 401K, bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.