Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Columbus, OH area. This role will be responsible for developing, maintaining & analyzing less complex outage and project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). No per diem available. Travel depends on projects assigned but would mostly consist of day trips to site. Some overtime may be required at project deadlines.Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- With guidance, develop fully integrated P6 schedules for base and intermediate project/outage execution teams.
- Participate in the total project/outage planning process, verify progress and acquire information as required.
- Organize and assist with schedule meetings covering the estimating, planning ,and scheduling of assigned outages / projects.
- Prepare and analyze metrics reports or KPIs. Provide periodic summary level status reports as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management, or an Associate degree in a related technical field preferred. High School or GED and 4+ years experience required.
- Project/outage related scheduling experience with demonstrated scheduling proficiency using P6 required.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Systems, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Primavera Project Planner Enterprise, and Indus Passport or equivalent work management data systems. Experience with schedule QA/QC and financial reporting software are a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.