Contract position: Electrical Engineer needed for a 5 + month contract opportunity in the St. Paul, MN area. This is an entry level position for BS Electrical Engineer, with 0-3 years of experience. Experience in Component qualification preferred. This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience in the Medical Device industry. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Work with suppliers to validate new/changed component production processes
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to complete component and device testing and document compliance to requirements
- Work with commodity managers to optimize supply chains, recommend projects which reduce risk and/or reduce cost, and develop long-term commodity strategies
- Prepare justification for acceptance of new/changed components
- Bachelor's Degree BS Electrical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Industry leading contractor benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.