Permanent position: Wireless telecom turnkey solutions provider is seeking multiple Tower Technicians (levels I, II and III based on prior experience) in the Corona, CA area to cover a territory in California. The Tower Technicians will travel locally and sometimes overnight to install, maintain and operate wireless telecom equipment. All technicians will be hands-on in troubleshooting and installing equipment and will be required to climb towers. All candidates should have hands-on experience working for a self-performing general contractor on wireless tower/equipment projects. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career as this company offers industry-leading benefits and promotes from within. Positions are non-exempt and will required overtime work, resulting in overtime pay. Responsibilities for the Telecommunications Technician
Requirements for the Telecommunications Technician
- Climbing cell towers and erecting cell towers of various heights.
- Installation of new cell carriers on new and existing towers
- Identify and select proper rigging materials per weight and size and perform site layouts.
- Instruction of Fall Safety procedures and adherence to those procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-4 years of experience building wireless towers
- Must have experience working for a self-performing/turnkey general contractor on wireless tower builds.
- Driver's license and clean driving record required. Will be required to operate company vehicles.
- Expertise in rigging and general construction safety.
- Must have the ability to climb towers and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 12 hour days/weekends and travel when needed.
- Overtime pay, Medical, 401k + match, Stock purchase options, PTO and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.