Permanent position: AutoCAD Drafting Supervisor located near Canton, GA for a leader in custom architectural metal and millwork fabrication products. Candidates are responsible lead overall day-to-day direction to all levels of company CAD Technicians responsible for contracted metal or millwork projects. Candidates must have at least five (5) years of drafting experience specifically with a metal or millwork background. Candidates with Solidworks or Inventor experience will be coveted. This position is for a permanent direct-hire opportunity to join a growing company. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Cad Manager
Requirements for the Cad Manager
- Responsible for providing overall day-to-day direction to all levels of company CAD Technicians.
- Review Submittal drawings, send to project maanager for redline changes
- Reviews all drawings and BOM's before they are released to the floor.
- Research materials required to complete the project successfully
- Answer any questions from the production shop on any drawings.
- Ability to train and develop CAD technicians on appropriate drafting software
- Must have at least five (5) years drafting experience in millwork, metal or construction background
- Must have AutoCAD experience (Solidworks and Inventor experience is preferred)
- Must have experience supervising or leading a team
- Experience using cabinet vision software is coveted
- Experience in a millwork shop floor environment is a plus
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- PTO package
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.