Contract position: A Quality Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fuquay-Varina, NC area. This position will provide production support to identify, contain, investigate, and resolve quality issues. No per diem available. No travel required. Hours are 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM or 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMResponsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Lead problem resolution for Supplier Quality issues to ensure root cause is determined and appropriate corrective action is implemented.
- Lead Part Level Quality Planning for new programs, model year changes, running changes and continuous improvement.
- Support product lines builds with problem identification and problem tracking. Assist on new product rework tracking.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and at least 2 years of experience using quality tools such as FMEA, 8D Corrective Action, and Root Cause Analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing, engineering, or quality environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.