Contract position: International developer of 3D X-Ray Microscopes in Pleasanton, CA, is looking for a Associate Test Engineer I to join their team. This is a 6 month contract position. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Responsible for performance and quality checks of all products shipped to customers.
- Work closely with planning, production and ATE Level 2 and 3's to ensure timely scheduling and completion of their system during the integration and final test process.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for testing procedures on systems and critical components. Assist in maintaining system manuals to incorporate any new procedures or design changes.
- Basic knowledge of standard optical, mechanical, and electrical test equipment (laser power meters, beam analyzers, DVMs, oscilloscopes, calipers, position sensors etc)
- Technical or Associate Degree in an Engineering Field.
- Can read and write mechanical drawings.
- Computer literate and able to document properly.
- Willing to work overtime nights and weekend.
- 4 years of relevant experience in an opto/electric/mechanical setting.
- Contractor benefits.
- Overtime pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.