Permanent position: Electrical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Syracuse, NY area. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and testing hardware functions and systems. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Product development design from cradle to grave and product ownership.
- Documenting products, data sheets, product functionality, test procedures and user guides.
- Testing to support development and design of product prototype and pre-production product performance.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of relevant electrical engineering experience.
- FPGA and/or VHDL knowledge.
- Analog/Digital circuit design experience.
- Board layout, PCB/PWB experience a plus.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Relocation is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.