Contract position: Racine area manufacturer seeks a Parts Technical Agent for a 12 months contract position. This position requires people that can successfully communicate on the phone or online with customers and dealers with product or parts issues, then successfully deliver resolutions to these contacts. Successful candidates should have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, Experience with Technical Support, and Ability to read Engineering Drawings. Responsibilities for the Technical Support
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Conduct communication via phone and/or an online submission tool
- Be able to trouble shoot issues and deliver complete resolution to contacts.
- Compose relevant, timely, complete and accurate part(s) identification information for corrective action.
- 1+years' experience with Parts or Technical Support
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Mechanical, Agricultural)
- Agricultural and/or Construction field experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.