Permanent position: A Senior Project Planning Manager is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Henrietta, NY area. Responsible to develop and maintain the project schedule in order to manage efficiently the time commitments of the project (tender, contract or program). No per diem available. Up to 10% travel. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Analyze the schedule management requirements of the Customer (contractual tool, schedule structure, reporting constraint). Define tender preparation schedule and monitor until the submission of the tender.
- Detail the tender schedule based on Reference Library templates, gap analysis, Metiers commitments, and PSO, PDO & PIO tender strategy. Highlight the critical path and risks linked to the schedule and propose the optimization & mitigation actions.
- Propose a strategy as regard to the compliance with the contractual requirements. Participate to the definition of the schedule interfaces with the partners and the Customer.
- Deliver on time all schedule deliverables down to the requested level. Estimate the cost of Scheduling management effort.
- Bachelors degree in related discipline or equivalent related experience. Minimum of 5 years of related planning experience. MS Office proficiency.
- Primavera and/or MS Project software skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.