Permanent position: Construction client has an immediate need for a Project Manager located in Jupiter, FL! We are ideally looking for candidates who have 5+ years of Project Management experience with commercial or industrial construction. You must be comfortable managing all aspects of projects up to $15 million in size. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Create a schedule of values and project logs as necessary for the project.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Estimator to manage the sub list and buy-out for the project.
- Ensures all permits are closed out properly at the completion of the project.
- Manage and issue all RFIs and track them to closure to provide required responses to the subcontractors with questions.
- Assist the Superintendents as necessary throughout the project and provide all information necessary to help them perform their daily duties.
- Walk all projects throughout the week to monitor safety to ensure all OSHA requirements are enforced and to enforce Quality Control throughout the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related is preferred, but not required.
- 5 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Proficient with the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Procore experience a plus!
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects with little supervision.
- Bonus program.
- Health, Vision, and Dental.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.