Permanent position: Senior Sustaining Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Sr. Sustaining Engineer will be responsible for product problem-resolution and continuous improvement with a focus on reliability and capacity. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Staff Engineer
Requirements for the Staff Engineer
- Identify and determine the best process and product resolution requirements for corrective action.
- Capture effective RCCA results, and assure corrections are completely documented for use, and fully deployed to maximize corrective actions to assure overall improvement.
- Track systemic system issues which cause repeated issues and significant lost time to develop and apply corrective actions necessary to address/correct those critical product, business and customer issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of fuel cell technologies, of RCCA, and related systems and processes.
- Proficiency with codes and standards for fuel cells and other DG products.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.