Permanent position: Environmental Compliance Manager needed at a leading coal mining company located in Roanoke, VA. This role requires about 80% regional travel. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Compliance Engineer
Requirements for the Compliance Engineer
- Provide environmental related services and support to multiple coal mines in coordination with the mine engineers, operation project engineers, and mine management
- Oversee and monitor environmental compliance for mines
- Environmental compliance of underground and surface construction activities
- Scheduling maintenance of environmental controls
- Required sampling and monitoring as defined in permits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mining Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related field
- 3+ years of related experience in environmental engineering.
- Must be willing to travel 80% regionally
- Experience with coal mining operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.