Permanent position: We are searching for a Chief Inspector in Wichita, KS to work for a leading aviation/avionics company. This is a direct hire role with a great company. Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Supervise all repair station inspection activities, assuring that the approved inspection standards, methods, and procedures are maintained and carried out as approved by the Federal Aviation Administration as a Part 145 Repair Station.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and positive customer service attitude without ever compromising quality.
- Responsible for overall inspection processes to include functional tests and physical inspections of aircraft instruments, avionics, and accessories.
- Develop, report and maintain appropriate Repair Station metrics.
- Interface with FAA and other regulatory agencies.
- 10 years aviation related experience with four years in a supervisory ormanagement role.
- Must be eligible to obtain certification under 14 CFR Part 65.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA regulations, applicable Advisory Circulars and aviation policies and orders.
- BS degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.