Contract position: A PDM Specialist is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Gainesville, FL area. This position will help with the configuration, implementation, verification & validation, and training of Windchill within the Engineering department. No per diem available. No travel required. Some work will be remote. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Identify and resolve the gaps between the current way of working, Agile, and the future one, Windchill.
- Support in data cleansing and mapping data in Agile / SAP to Windchill; so that data can be migrated successfully to Windchill.
- Examine interactions with other systems and organizations in their respective domain (Solidworks, Pro-e or Creo files, Altium files, OSCAR, BDPH, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Must have knowledge of Windchill, Agile, SAP, and the engineering change process within a medical device company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.