Contract position: Chemical Process Technology client is looking for a Plant Operator to help run their chemical process plant in Kennesaw, GA. This is a Temp to Direct job opportunity and is a rotating shift schedule with every Friday, Saturday & Sunday off. Our client is looking for candidates local to the Kennesaw, GA area.Responsibilities for the Operator
Requirements for the Operator
- Responsible for operating a specialty process plant
- Safely operating multiple processes with both high temperatures (at or above 400C) and high pressures (at or above 3000psi)
- Ensure that equipment is prepared for maintenance activities
- Operate plant equipment from a control room. Ensure equipment is operating properly. Adhere to safety standards.
- 1-3+ years of previous experience as a Plant Operator in a heavy industrial plant environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills - ability to troubleshoot equipment failures to minimize plant downtime
- You need to be 'safety focused' and be able to recognize unsafe behaviors or acts and correct them immediately
- Good communication skills; able to convey key information in person, written reports, and/or procedure manuals
- PTO Program
- Temp to Perm opportunity with a great company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.