Permanent position: Our client, a leading MEP Engineering firm based in Tallahassee, FL, is actively seeking an Electrical Engineer specializing in power/lighting and building systems design for commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects. EIT Certification is acceptable, though an active P.E. License is highly preferred. Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Lead in the company who will drive project management and design.
- Responsible for the development of talent within the organization to help ensure a robust pipeline of skilled leaders to support the future growth of the organization.
- Play a critical role in ensuring our work is of the highest quality, and deliverables are met even during stringent, often inflexible conditions.
- Electrical Engineer will lead and collaborate with multiple teams of engineers, and designers at any given time to assist with project deliverables.
- Hands-on involvement through every step of the project including construction.
- Electrical engineer with experience in electrical design for commercial construction including preparing construction documents, engineering reports, and conducting field investigations
- Min. 5 years' experience in designing and developing projects from concept to completion
- Experience in designing building power and lighting systems for large projects in excess of $5mm+
- Must be able to prepare deliverables including calculations, technical reports, drawings, and specifications.
- Detailed knowledge of general building construction and electrical systems is essential.
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Health & Dental Coverage
- AD&D and Life Insurance Coverage for Employee
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.