Permanent position: Product Engineer needed at a world leading manufacturing plant located in-between Kansas City, MO and Columbia, MO. This role will act as a liaison between company R&D and plant production. Must have an electrical background on the product side. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates, but prefer people who have ties to the Missouri area. Excellent company culture with great growth potential. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Contribute to the engineering design, development and testing of new and current products
- Provide a broad range of on-site engineering technical support for manufacturing, sales, marketing and customer service support activities.
- Facilitate efficient communication between off-site engineering groups and the manufacturing team.
- Works with Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing personnel to resolve issues regarding legacy as well as new products.
- Oversee product testing and follow up appropriately in correcting errors.
- Follow ISO and other global quality standards/guidelines as required regarding design and production of new/revised products.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Technology, Industrial Engineering or a related field; Equivalent relevant experience may be considered.
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience required
- Experience in electrical design including control panel and control systems.
- Must be willing to be hands on and out on the manufacturing floor.
- Continuous improvement experience.
- Relocation assistance
- Annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- World leading company with great culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.