Contract position: We are looking for a Material Planner in Highlands, IL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Developing and issuing executable production schedules for assigned work centers in accordance with the established Level Load Fixed Scheduling methodology in order to meet or exceed customer service level goals.
- Manages key materials related functions primarily around work center production scheduling, and inventory control.
- Verification of available capacity and material and managing assigned kanban replenishment signals.
- Set appropriate stocking levels based on production and demand
- 5+ years of experience in material management role in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- LEAN implementation experience a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.