Contract position: A Tactical Supplier Quality Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Grovetown, GA area. This position will drive improvements back into the supply base by providing quality engineer support on the assembly lines. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift: 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM. OT and some Saturday work is required.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Participate on PDP (Product Delivery Process) teams as the Quality representative, ensuring quality activities and plans are formulated and followed.
- Participates in Design Process and Assembly Reviews (DPARs), print reviews, and design reviews of new products.
- Monitor and facilitate quality activities for part approval, verifies manufacturing processes (control plans, assembly instructions) and confirms process capability.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or or 4 years of technical experience is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.