Contract position: Our client, an up and coming cosmetics company is looking for a Build technician to start right away! Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Support development, implementation, of dispenser machinery and ancillary production equipment.
- Read schematics to be able to build the machinery.
- Develop procedures to standardize the Repair/rebuild of mechanical modules.
- Use appropriate test equipment to isolate problems and make repairs in a timely manner.
- Assist in determining inventory quantity levels of machine parts and sourcing.
- Technical School training, or AS Degree preferred in Electronics, or Electromechanical
- Contractor Benefits Available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.