Contract position: Innovative oxide fuel cell company in the San Jose, CA, area is looking for a project coordinator with an industrial electrical construction background to support the expansion of their service area's in the Bay Area, CA. This is a temporary position for 18 months and could go permanent after this.Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Scheduling and coordinating multiple sub contractors at facility.
- Support supply chain and construction management with updates and changes to work orders.
- Several years of support in an industrial construction environment, familiar with day to day activities on construction site.
- Familiar with building/mech/el codes.
- Excellent communication skills when it comes to dealing with sub contractors, superintendent and construction manager.
- Supervisory experience.
- Travel in the Bay Area. Projects last 6-16 weeks.
- Contractor benefits.
- 5 days PTO and 6 paid Holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.