Permanent position: Growing manufacturer outside of Springfield, TN is seeking an Industrial Engineer with CAD software experience to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have a degree in engineering or manufacturing and come from an automotive setting. Experience drafting and designing layout of equipment, material flow and manufacturing processes highly desired. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Draft and design workspace, equipment and materials layout to maximize efficincy
- Calculate manufacturing processes, production standards and monitor project goals
- Implement continuous improvement projects with regard to future project planning
- Evaluate accuracy of equipment and engineering drawings to form corrective action plan
- Develop manufacturing methods and study material flow to promote most efficient utilization of facility and staff resources.
- Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Extensive knowledge of CAD software - AutoCAD, Solidworks or Catia as well as proficiency in MS Office
- Three years' program management experience as well as project engineering and manufacturing/tooling background
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Hands' on work ethic, open to working on the floor 50% of the time
- Excellent benefits package. Will consider relocation for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.