Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor for 1st shift. This opportunity will be located in the Columbus, MS area The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing maintenance support to all other departments to ensure customer schedules and projects are completed timely. Leadership of the Maintenance Department. This is a hands on working role. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $85-100k plus bonus depending on experience. Paid relocation is also available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for the maintenance of all site assets (equipment, facilities, and grounds) and for continuously improving their safety and reliability.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve maintenance systems that adhere to IATF standards while driving results to achieve department and plant goals.
- Implementation and continuous improvement of best practices related to equipment reliability, such as Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, and Reliability Centered Maintenance activities.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- 5+ years 'hands on' maintenance experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.