Permanent position: Premier Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Supplier is seeking a Production Engineer. This is one of the worlds largest tier 1 suppliers in the Automotive Industry. This opportunity offers high growth potential, and excellent benefits. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop and maintain cutting programs for various processing equipment.
- Support, develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods
- Evaluate equipment & processes to eliminate failures and to increase productivity.
- Participate in cost reduction activities
- program CNC equipment utilized in gear manufacturing
- Proficient in the interpretation of component drawings and GD&T requirements
- 3D modeling is a plus
- BS Engineering
- direct hire position.
- Excellent salary and benefits, full time, relocation assistance as well
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.