Permanent position: Engineering Manager is needed for a company located near Saginaw, MI. The Engineering Manager is responsible for the design, development, on-boarding, and implementation of the products of the corporation. The ideal candidate should have experience managing a team and bringing design concepts to production. The pay for this position is commensurate with experience up to $130k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Direct and develop a team of engineers.
- Oversee and lead the design and development of products both in R&D and engineering changes/modifications.
- Successfully implement projects and processes within the company.
- Bring Mechanical concepts into a drawing that can be manufactured.
- Engineering Degree Required
- 3-5 years of Managing a team of people
- Must have experience working with R&D
- Prior experience working with highly customized equipment is a plus.
- Health, vision, dental
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.