Permanent position: Global leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing supplier is looking for a Program Manager/Leader to assist the Senior/Program Manager in projects or programs throughout the country. Position has very high growth potential and will travel 30-40% of the time. This position comes with a salary of $60k - $80k + bonus, full time, and excellent benefits. The ideal candidate will have engineering background from a Tier 1/2 supplier supporting such OEM's as Toyota, Honda, GM ,Chrysler, etc. Strong communication skill set as well due to having direct communication with the customer/OEM. Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Create and maintain master schedule i.e. Gather all critical requirements by the customer in terms of activities and timing.
- Control the daily tasks of the project i.e. Conduct regular review meetings with working team to review the actual condition vs the planned activity.
- Travel to meet with customers and members 35% i.e. Follow the master schedule and attend critical milestone events (NMPM, PV, HVPT, Run & Rate)
- Experience with Toyota systems preferred
- PMP, APQP, PPAP, or other PM training
- BS Engineering or Technical
- Direct Hire / Full Time
- Salary up to $80k, Bonus Potential, and Excellent Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.