Permanent position: Production Supervisor needed in Little Rock Arkansas. This person will direct and assist in operational and safety related tasks. Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Daily responsibility in making decisions regarding employees, quality, safety and adherence to production schedules to assure the production of quality products.
- Insure that all manufacturing standards and goals are met in order to operate a successful operation.
- Responsible for ensuring that Product Quality and Manufacturing Productivity are sustained at the highest possible level through the effective application of World Class Manufacturing methodologies.
- Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Cost Control are the major criteria of job performance
- Familiarity with ISO 9000, 14001, OHSAS 18001, World Class Manufacturing techniques, and planning / scheduling
- Position requires the minimum of an Associate's degree in a technical field, and/or supervisory experience that lends itself to a working knowledge of practices, procedures and operations of a manufacturing facility.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering field prefered
- Must understand machine operations and be fully engaged in accomplishing tasks in a safe manner
- Requires an intermediate to advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software
- Must be willing to work rotating work schedules
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.