Permanent position: Permanent position: A strong cultured automotive client is looking for a Process Engineer. Role is located in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI. Our client is looking for 1-5 years of industrial manufacturing experience. Must have a Bachelors related to Engineering. Client is offering a strong culture with a base pay of $70 K- $85 K.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Investigate, evaluate and justify investment of potential new equipment.
- Lead and support the continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to operations by spending time on the floor learning processes, troubleshooting and leading and/or participating on teams.
- Coordinate with Product Engineering on new component process and equipment planning.
- Write appropriations requests and manage capital projects.
- Drive variation reductions utilizing Process Control methodology.
- Must have a Engineering degree. Prefer a Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology degree
- 1+ years of experience in a industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with metal finishing and metal treatments is a plus
- Experience in high volume metal stamping, metal forming or automated assembly
- Experience in CNC machining techniques, technology & software interfaces
- Full benefits, vacation, $70 K- $85 K and relo for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.