Permanent position: Materials Planner needed for a global industrial leader offering equipment and service to a number of industries. In this role you will be responsible for the coordination and distribution of parts to meet all service and capital equipment requirements.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Ensure that the capital equipment bills of material are accurately & completely loaded in SAP.
- Load material requirements to capital equipment projects.
- Provide Contract Management with scheduling updates that effect milestone invoices.
- Ensure engineering change notices are communicated & implemented within the project.
- Complete final processing of production orders & ensure material is disbursed into the project.
- Minimum of Associates degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business or related field or equivalent education and experience (BA degree a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with materials in a manufacturing
- Understands and has experience working in a make-to-stock (MTS) business environment.
- Understands integrated supply chain and logistic concepts.
- Competitive healthcare options, 401K matching, flexible work schedules, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.