Permanent position: Plant Manager needed for a high tech manufacturing operation in NE Atlanta GA. This direct hire role will own P&L for the plant and lead the site and all operating functions within the facility including production, maintenance, and operations to maximize operational availability and drive profitability.Specific experience in high tech manufacturing including electronics, digital printing, pharma or medical device helpful. Responsibilities for the Plant Manager
Requirements for the Plant Manager
- Candidate will run day to day operations for the plant (400 employees over three shifts)
- Develop, measure, and manage tools to measure targeted operation standards and optimize productivity
- Work with the Sales organization to optimize demand planning as needed
- Continuously drive lean manufacturing improvements
- BS Engineering, Business or related field
- 7+ years in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment. Ideal candidate will have experience managing a similarly sized operation (400+ employees)
- Specific experience in high tech manufacturing including electronics, digital printing, pharma or medical device helpful.
- Attractive base salary and bonus potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.