Permanent position: Our client in Valencia has 2 opportunities, one for a Project Engineer and one for an Engineer. A Bachelors in Civil Engineering is required for these positions. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects at once and have a strong knowledge of civil engineering practices. This position requires heavy experience with design, and having full knowledge of engineering plans for site development. Engineer role requires a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering and 2+ years of experience. Project Engineer requires a Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, 6+ years of experience and design experience.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Plan, develop, and carry out the technical requirements of small projects with many complex features.
- Prepare work plan, sets the schedule, establishes the budget, organizes the execution of the project and schedules job review progress
- Able to work independently to solve technical problems within the initial scope of the work. May need to request changes if unanticipated problems develop as work progressed.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- Very strong supervision, communication, and organizational skills. The Project Engineer role requires previous experience in supervising and directing other staff members during projects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and / or Microstation CAD programs as well as LDT and / or Inroads design programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.