Permanent position: Industrial manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Quality Manager. This position is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The Quality Manager must obtain a Bachelor's degree and have a strong background in IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 Quality Standards and Regulations. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of the medical device manufacturing industry. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $110K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Administer the Site Quality Management Systems (QMS) to ensure all elements in relationship to the plant quality system meet or exceed ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements
- Manage plant testing laboratory to meet production requirements and compliance to IATF 16949 requirements, including all plant, lab inspection, test equipment calibration and measurement analysis requirements
- Coordinate preparation for external ISO 9001 Audits and IATF 16949 by third party agencies and customers
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum of 3+ years in a quality leadership role in an industrial manufacturing environment, automotive preferred
- Strong background in ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 Quality Systems
- Familiarity and knowledge of medical device manufacturing is a plus
- Full-Time, Permanent Direct-Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85k to $110K, plus an opportunity for a bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc.
- Relocation assistance is provided if needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.