Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is looking for a direct-hire Test Engineer in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. The Test Engineer must obtain a Bachelor's degree and have SQL Database/programming experience with either MatLab, Labview, Python, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience with calibration systems and measurement science. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60k - $75k, plus profit sharing bonus. Relocation assistance is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Analyze and solve calibration problems using advanced mathematical and engineering knowledge
- Develop software to assist in the development, analysis calibration, and measurement process
- Maintain calibration systems and their procedure for optical systems and for color measurement
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Experience utilizing a SQL Database and programming with either MatLab, Labview, Python, etc.
- Strong background with calibration systems and measurement science
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60k - $75k, plus profit sharing bonus
- Full-time benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance is provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.