Permanent position: A well-established manufacturing and design/build machinery company has immediate opening for a full time Materials Manager in Mt. Pleasant MI. This position is responsible to lead and mentor the planning department by developing policies, procedures, objectives, goals, and conducting training. Qualified applicants will possess a Bachelors degree and be able to deliver solutions to meet production requirements. Excellent Benefits, Bonus & Relo Apply Today!Responsibilities for the Materials Manager
Requirements for the Materials Manager
- Generate supplier schedule in a timely manner that optimize efficiency in production and transportation.
- Manages daily support of production needs such as expediting material, setting priorities, and addressing supply issues.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Production Schedulers, Quality and Engineering to assure that materials are on site in a timely manner to facilitate speedy and accurate parts availability to meet customer demands.
- Monitor, track and report on supplier compliance to delivery due dates, identify risks to late delivery, handle escalations with suppliers.
- MRP Expert
- Experience with inventory forecasting, developing supplier schedules, and reducing scheduling variances preferred.
- Associate's Degree with 4+ years of related experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience in 3D Modeling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.