Permanent position: Wireless telecom turnkey solutions provider is seeking multiple telecom Tower Foremen in the Sacramento, CA area to cover a territory in Northern California. The Tower Foremen will travel locally and sometimes overnight to oversee the installation, maintenance and operation of wireless telecom equipment. All Foremen will be hands-on in leading the daily construction work and occasionally will be required to climb towers. All candidates should have hands-on experience working for a self-performing general contractor on wireless tower/equipment projects. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career as this company offers industry-leading benefits and promotes from within. Positions are non-exempt and will required overtime work, resulting in overtime pay. Additionally, candidates can be located in the Fresno, CA area and work there. Responsibilities for the Foreman
Requirements for the Foreman
- Oversee daily construction activities and ensure work quality
- Occasionally climbing cell towers and erecting cell towers of various heights.
- Implement job instructions provided by leadership
- Ensure safety is being adhered to at your sites
- Maintain a good working relationship with customer representatives
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience building wireless towers
- Must have experience working for a self-performing/turnkey general contractor on wireless tower builds.
- Driver's license and clean driving record required. Will be required to operate company vehicles.
- Expertise in rigging and general construction safety.
- Must have the ability to climb towers and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 12 hour days/weekends and travel when needed.
- Certifications including first aid, safety, rescue, Wiltron, Fiber, PIM, CPR etc. are a plus
- Overtime pay, Medical, 401k + match, Stock purchase options, PTO and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.