Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer Consultant is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Colorado Springs, CO area. This position will work with PFMEA, Gage R&R, test system and manufacturing software validation for medical devices within a manufacturing environment. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Lead and perform structured design reviews. Lead manufacturing fixture development.
- Lead process development and optimization of critical fabrication, maintain manufacturing specifications, requirements, and Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (FEMA) in accordance with protocols and FDA guidance documents.
- Conduct and lead failure investigations, ensure document management and manufacturing control compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 20 years of professional experience in a related role.
- Expert on manufacturing process flow and design transfer, Lead manufacturing fixture development, and process development and qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.