Permanent position: Senior Mechanical Engineer needed at a leading designer and manufacturer of industrial sensors and controls located Northwest of Philadelphia, PA. This position will be with the R&D/NPD team. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading company with excellent career potential. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. See benefits section for more benefits info. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Design, develop and validate new sensors from initial prototypes to final products to be used in the process industry.
- Perform engineering design and develop specifications for precise mechanical components for our sensors.
- Design components for variety of manufacturing processes with the emphasis on metal forming and plastic injection molding.
- Perform tolerance analysis for form, fit and function of high volume parts and assemblies.
- Work with engineering team to integrate sensor modules and electronics in product concepts.
- Design experience (preferably in Solidworks) with smaller electronic devices.
- Experience in a R&D/NPD environment
- Experience with IP Rating, or other enclosure standards (Plastic enclosures preferred).
- Annual bonus
- 6% 401k match
- Employer pays most of health insurance
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.