Contract position: Contracts Administrator located in Seattle, WA that is responsible to provide support services across multiple departments in support of Federal requirements for Consultant Contracts, Procurement, and Construction Contracts. BS degree is preferred and experience reviewing and preparing Federal and Construction contracts is required. This is a contract opportunity that is slated to last for an initial period of twelve (12) months with the possibility of extension. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Contracts Administrator
Requirements for the Contracts Administrator
- Support services across multiple departments in support of Federal requirements for Consultant Contracts, Procurement, and Construction Contracts
- Maintains current knowledge and provides guidance regarding laws, administrative codes, policies, procedures and practices relating to grant programs
- Identify sole source, brand, name, proprietary items and or contractors, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Evaluate advanced procurement purchases for materials
- Develops and processes grant applications
- Prepares forecasts of the availability of federal funds and estimates of federal expenditure demand
- Prepares and processes federal-aid agreements and modifications
- BS Degree is preferred
- Must have at least three years experience reviewing Federal requirements for Consultant Contracts, Procurement, and Construction Contracts.
- Experience managing and entering the documentation for construction or capital project work orders
- Experience reviewing Plans, Specifications and Estimate (PS&E) packages is ideal
- Contractor benefits are provided
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.