Software Engineer with HMI experience needed for a client that designs and manufactures complex conveyor systems. This is a great opportunity with a growing company with top-shelf benefits. The position can be worked from either Louisville, Dallas or near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.Responsibilities for the Software Engineer
Requirements for the Software Engineer
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications, operating systems, computer and networking equipment.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, execution, witnessing, certification of software.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 2-5 years experience
- Experience programming in C# and C++
- Experience with SQL database
- HMI exposure (Wonderware and Indusoft preferred)
<Benefits for the Software Engineer
- Excellent company benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.