Contract position: Quality Systems Manager needed for a amazing opportunity in the New Brunswick, NJ area with a high growth company. The Quality Systems Manager is responsible for QMS system selection and implementation, ISO Audit preparation, customer line audits, RMA processing, corrective action initiatives among other management responsibilities. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Must have prior successes in problem solving, types of problems faced and approaches to solutions.
- Train new employees on the company's processes.
- Calibration reporting and equipment maintenance.
- Validating quality processes by establishing product specs and attributes, measuring production, documentation of evidence and findings.
- Determining IQ, OQ, PQ and writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Improve product quality by investigating customer complaints, completing product and compliance surveillance audits, collaborating with engineering and production members to develop new processes and training methods as part of a continuous improvement program.
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience or other relevant industry experience.
- Data analysis, verbal communication, emphasizing excellence and attention to detail are must haves
- Must have quality documentation experience such as preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information trends included failed processes, stability studies, recalls and corrective actions.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.