Permanent position: A strong cultured automotive client is looking for a Process Engineer. Role is located just southeast of the Charlotte, NC area. Your about 25 mins away from downtown Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for 3+ years of industrial manufacturing experience. Must have a Associates Degree related to Engineering or 10+ years of related experience. Client is offering a strong culture with a base pay of $70 K- $90 K + a 10% annual guaranteed bonus.Responsibilities for the Senior Process Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer
- Sets up machines as required
- Monitors tooling costs and reports cost savings though process improvements
- Troubleshooting day to day machining issues
- Communicates with engineering while new projects are in the design phase and identifies changes in part design that will improve manufacturability
- Designs Fixtures; works with Auto CAD
- Analyzes current processes to monitor production levels and improve where possible
- Writes / administrates CNC program
- Investigate, evaluate and justify investment of potential new equipment.
- Must have worked with CNC machines. This role is in the machine shop.
- Must have a Associates degree related to Engineering. Prefer a Mechanical or Mechanical Technology degree. Or 10 + years of related experience
- AutoCad experience
- Experience with metal finishing and metal treatments is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a industrial manufacturing environment
- Full benefits, 70 K- 90 K + 10% guaranteed bonus and a sign on bonus for relo ($3,000-$5,000)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.