Permanent position: Industry leader in managed wireless connectivity industry is growing rapidly and is looking to add a telecommunications engineer with a cellular background to support the sales team. This is a permanent position and candidates can sit anywhere in the country as long are they are near a major airport. Responsibilities for the Telecommunications Engineer
Requirements for the Telecommunications Engineer
- Initiate and answer prospect and customer communications on technical topics to help them adopt embedded cellular modems.
- Work with development team and other technical resources within and without the company to ensure current products and services work as intended.
- At least 30% travel to customers on a regular basis to attend customer sales meetings to answer technical questions and support the sales process.
- BS degree in Telecommunications, electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least three years of work experience in the telecom field.
- Understanding of printed circuit boards.
- Familiar with Cellular Machine to Machine, IP Networks and Network Security.
- Health, Dental, Vision.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.