Contract position: A Planner is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Houston, TX area. This role is responsible for planning, buying and maintaining through supply chain processes all finished goods, service spares and all other goods required for the solar group to maintain day to day operations. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Maintain balance files with forecasting numbers to ensure proper inventory of finished and spare goods. Produce monthly and annual forecasting files across all product lines.
- Produce and analyze open order work reports, PO placement both internal and external, review logistical functions to ensure timely delivery maintaining cost projections, plan for special projects as required by business requirements.
- Responsible for working directly with senior management to maintain Sales order and projection reports, inventory levels in local and remote warehouses and third-party warehouses as well as repair center inventory management. Provide single point of contact for all parts escalations and projects.
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders as required by business needs, maintain parts movements within SAP and Basware as required and have proficiency in running SCM reports from all internal systems.
- 2-5 year degree in a related field is highly desired (examples include: engineering, computer science, business management, supply chain management). Equivalent experience required.
- Understanding of the solar industry is a plus. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.