Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/Plumbing) needed for a direct hire position at a nationwide Engineering firm in Orlando, FL. 5+ years experience in engineering & design of mechanical HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection building systems. BIM Design experience is highly preferred. Previous Project Management experience is a huge plus. Salary range is $100-130k/yr depending on experience, with relocation assistance available.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering and design of mechanical HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection building systems.
- Review, sign, and seal approved mechanical drawings
- Serve as project manager on single discipline designs.
- Active PE License highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Background from a similar MEP or A/E firm preferred.
- Knowledge in energy modeling and Revit skills preferred.
- BSME or BSAE (with concentration on mechanical).
- Relocation and sign on bonuses
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HSA
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules and more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.