Permanent position: Custom Manufacturer of packaging products located northeast of Philadelphia, PA, is looking to hire an Electrical Tech. as soon as possible. This position will involve the maintenance, troubleshooting, and debugging of automated equipment. Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC's), robotic systems, and electrical instrumentation is required. Salary range for this position is $50k/yr-$55k/yr. depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install electrical equipment to help meet production goals.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC systems
- Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance
- Assist maintenance personnel in facility
- Plan, direct and record periodic electrical testing and recommend or initiate modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards
- 2+ years of Industrial Electrician or Maintenance Technician experience with a strong background in PLCs
- 2+ years of troubleshooting and debugging electrical automation systems
- Licensed Electrician highly preferred.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.