Permanent position: EHS Manager needed at a leading manufacturing plant located north of Jackson, TN. This is a role with a top notch employee focused company with excellent growth potential. Will consider Engineers or Supervisors with relevant EHS experience looking to take the next step. Excellent relocation package! APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the EH&S Manager
Requirements for the EH&S Manager
- Administration, implementation, and enforcement of the plant environmental, health, and safety policies to ensure compliance
- Establish the EH&S vision for the plant.
- Develop and implement Plant Safety practices to create a safe working environment.
- Facilitates incident investigations, root cause analysis, and closure of corrective actions.
- Manage 1 hourly direct report
- BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant EHS experience within manufacturing environments
- Leadership experience
- OSHA and EPA experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including 15% annual bonus and excellent relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.