Contract position: We are searching for a Lab Technician in Apopka, FL to work at the leading beverage manufacturer. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Provide day-to-day coordination support for projects. This could include: Gather and organize technical data files including ensuring completeness of data input in order to provide critical information to team lead for decision making
- Support the preparation of reference and calibration samples associated with Sensory Panels following protocols
- Conduct basic beverages analyses
- Laboratory maintenance including supply management and clean up
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science is strongly preferred. Biology or Chemistry Degree will be considered
- Experience with Food Science, or Beverage manufacturing
- Must have high attention to detail be organized have good communication skills (verbal and written) be proactive good time-management have a pro-active disposition and be a team player.
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.