Contract position: Leading medical device company is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer for a long term position. This position will be a resource to manufacturing engineering in developing complex medical device products by troubleshooting, developing and updating work instructions and assembly instructions. This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Industrial Engineering and 7+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering with electro-mechanical sub-assemblies. Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Conducts IQ/PQ and other quality and verification procedures.
- Develops and improves assembly/test procedures for existing processes and final products.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with PCB(A)s, motors, cables and other electro-mechanical components.
- Practice LEAN techniques and be able to facilitate lean events
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering with electro-mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Experience with medical devices a plus but not required.
- Thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.